3.10.2013

This Month's Comedy Shows

Use this area to offer a short teaser of your email's content. Text here will show in the preview area of some email clients.
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.
Hey friends,

What's up? It's your pal Matt Koff. The guy who does the comedy? Nothing?

Anyway, if you're getting this email you signed up to be on my email list at some point. Sorry.

I'm writing because I have a big show coming up this Tuesday at 7:30 and I'd love it if you could make it. It's a showcase at UCB Theater East. It's only $5, there's no drink minimum, and everyone on it is funny. Including me! I'm funny! I swear! Details are here: http://east.ucbtheatre.com/shows/view/2944

Reservations recommended.

If you can't make it, I'm also doing a bunch of other fun shows this month. Oh and if you don't want any more emails like this you can unsubscribe below.

Happy Spring!

Matt
Copyright © 2013 Matt Koff Ltd, All rights reserved.
You signed up for this newsletter either at a show or on my website!
Our mailing address is:
Matt Koff Ltd
106 Clifton Pl
1B
New York, NY 11238

Add us to your address book
Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home